Last modified: November 5, 2020
LegalQ, Inc. (“We”, “Us” or the “Company”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://LegalQ.io (our “Website”) or the LegalQ mobile application (the “Application”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website and Application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website or Application.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your gender; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and Application, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website and Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or Application. This includes information provided at the time of registration, or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application, or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Provided Content”). Your User Provided Content is posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Provided Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Provided Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and Application, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and Application.
- Information about your computer, mob and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and Application and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To make enhancements to our products and services.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and Application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website and Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LegalQ, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choice About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Our Website and Application are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children who have not reached the age of consent under the relevant data protection laws. If you are under the age of consent, please do not attempt to register, create a profile, or send us any of your personal information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child who has not reached the age of consent, we will delete it immediately. If you believe that a child who has not reached the age of consent has provided us with his or her personal information, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
LegalQ is not available to customers or users located in the European Union, and we do not track or monitor the behavior of any individuals located in the EU. If you are an EU resident or citizen, please do not attempt to register, create a profile, or send us any of your personal information.
or via phone: 612-276-2806